Main color reconstruction
- Color measure in Lab color space using handheld instrument
- Database colors mixing percentage configurable by the end user
- Database update via USB 2.0
Genearation of a virtual texture that reproduces the measured average color, created using the available database colors.
- Configurable mixing parameters
- Handheld device
EOPTIS developed a system composed by a handheld colorimeter, that can be used with any Windows-based PC, and a custom software. The user can easily update the colors database, used by the software to generate the virtual texture, and set various mixing parameters (mix percentage, fixed colors, …).
- Easy to use device
- Simple update of the colors database
- On-screen visualization of the generated pattern
The selection process of the texture colors , and the production of texile test patterns, was optimized thanks to EOPTIS automatic system.
- Increased production efficiency
- Simplified interface between the production company and the interior designer
- Decreased costs