Welding quality check with Hi-dynamic cameras
- Hi-dynamic EOPTIS’ camera (120dB)
- Remote processing unit and visualization
The customer needs to have a camera system that allows to monitor the welding process in real-time using a monitor. The system must be capable to display both the welding area (high light intensity) and the adjacent area (low light intensity).
- Welding process visualization
- Manage images with an extended luminosity range (1:1.000.000)
EOPTIS developed a vision system using a hi-dynamic range camera (120dB) that allows to grab and display in real time both the welding area and the adjacent region. The results was achieved thanks to a custom algorithm developed to allow a proper control of the sensor and a correct data processing.
- Hi-dynamic range camera
- Image processing to display relevant area
EOPTIS’ vision system allows an optimal remote control of the welding process, improving the process quality, the operators’ safety and the production efficiency.
- Improved welding quality
- Less welding time
- Increased efficiency