Barcode reader | BCR-772
EOPTIS offers a complete hardware/software solution for barcode reading based on an optical head comprising a high-sensitivity digital camera, an integrated white ring illuminator and a high quality miniature lens, in an IP40 to IP67 protection-graded case. Optional external illuminators can be added to obtain the proper illumination pattern on all printing substrates.
Multiple optical heads can be simultaneously driven by one host PC (via USB2.0 link) that runs the software library for hardware management, and is capable of reading several 1D bar codes and 2D matrix codes.
The modular conception of the system architecture ensures high flexibility to the user. It is possible to respond to different needs beyond the bare decoding task (e.g. multiple barcode correlation, selective area reading, barcode cross-check and others) as well as add complex vision-based checks.
This barcode reader offers significant advantages compared to similar systems:
- Modular concept: each optical head can be triggered and simultaneously drive multiple cascaded external illuminators. This feature significantly simplifies the integration phase, allowing a faster set-up.
- Scalable .dll software library: the software decoding engine is conceived to be straightforward included in Delphi, Visual C++ or other developments tools and to exploit hardware resources available on the host PC, otherwise wasted.
- Aluminium or steel case and custom paints are available on request.
- Logistics and traceability
- Processing tracking
- Quality control
- Biomedical and chemical analysis
- Assembly verification
- Complete hardware-software solution
- Modular system for tailored applications
- Expandable software library included
- Straightforward integration capability
|Imaging sensor||Sony EXview HAD CCD with Global Shutter|
|Resolution/frame rate||1.3 Mpix (1280x960) - 18 FPS / VGA (640x480) - 30 FPS|
|Readable symbologies||1D: EAN 8, EAN 13, UPC A, UPC E, Code 25, Code 39,Code 93, Code 128, Patch and GS1 Databar
2D: DataMatrix, PDF-417, micro-PDF-417 and QR Codes
|Synchronization||Free-run / HW-SW trigger|
|Reading angle||0°-360° tilt|
|Power consumption||5.0VDC via USB; 2W max||24VDC; 200mA|
|Dimensions and mass||59.6 (Ø) x 65.0 mm3; 250g||64.8 x 59.6 x 22 mm3; 120g|
|Temperature||0°C ÷ 40°C operating / -20°C ÷ 60°C storage|
|8mm Lens||6mm Lens|
|Focal length, iris||8.0mm - f/# 1.8||6.0mm - f/# 2.0|
|FOV (H x V x D)||34° x 25° x 42°||46° x 37° x 58°|
|Ordering information||Focal length||Integrated illuminator||External illiminator||Supported code types|
|BCR-772.P002A||8.0mm||no||yes||1D + 2D|
|BCR-772.P003A||8.0mm||yes||yes||1D + 2D|
|BCR-772.P005A||6.0mm||no||yes||1D + 2D|
|BCR-772.P006A||6.0mm||yes||yes||1D + 2D|
One USB2.0 cable and one IO cable included.
Other configurations are available: contact us for non-listed options.